Project H.O.P.E. Coordinators

Rhonda Prewitt
Kati Wilwerding

smscripcoord@cox.net

Gift cards available at:

St. Mary's school
Monday 8am - Thursday noon
RE Wednesday 4:30 - 7:30pm

St. Mary's Rectory
Thursday noon - Friday 5:30pm

St. Mary's Church after Masses
Sat 5pm, Sun 7:30am, 9:30am, 11am and 5pm


Want to help with Project Hope?
e-mail us


 

PROJECT H.O.P.E.

(Help Our Parish Economically)

What is Project H.O.P.E.?  Also known as Scrip - is earning rebates with everyday shopping needs using gift cards.  Your rebate goes towards the ministry, school family, RE family, or Boy Scout family of your choice.

Last year’s profit was $18,000.00 which was distributed to the church, parish organizations as well as school/religious education families to directly pay down their tuition obligations!

How does it work?  Once $1,000 in gift cards is purchased (from July 1, 2017 to May 27,2018) for any parish group or family, the group/family earns 75% of the profit!  The remaining 25% is used by the program on expenses for shipping and paper for the program.

How do I get started?  Buy gift cards for all your purchases, such as food, fuel, clothing, and entertainment.  Download the order form above to see all the gift cards we have in-stock. Or go on-line at shopwithscrip.com to see all the retailers as we can do special orders for cards not in stock and get them within one week.  Fill in the parish group or school family you wish to receive the rebate. 

Still have questions?  Visit shopwithscrip.com or contact Rhonda Prewitt or Kati Wilwerding at smscripcoord@cox.net

 



Announcements!

Please note, effective immediately, Darden Restaurants scrip gift cards and ScripNow eCards will no longer be redeemable at Red Lobster locations.


Shop On-Line

Create your shopwithscrip account by clicking 'Get Started'

Enrollment Code: 2L1FB7D76253

Then establish your PrestoPay account, to get scrip immediately on your phone!